Friday 20 September 2019

Our project

Must read!

My group did a water run and together we built this all by our self, and when I said that I mean no teacher help.

The instructions.
  • We will take our 1.2m x 750mm piece of wood and paint it in black.
  • Then we will cut the ends of the bottles off and take the caps off,( and paint them)in rainbow.
  • Lastly, we will take the bottles and nail them onto the big piece of wood.

    Things we need:
    • Plastic bottles (PET)
    • Drill
    • Screws
    • A large piece of wood approximately 1.2m x 750mm
    • A thin piece of wood
    • paint



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
    Positive - something done well
    Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
    Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.