Saturday 28 March 2020

WALHT - analyse and synthesise.

This week I was learning how to analyse and synthesise.
I enjoyed drawing the pink river dolphin.
I found it challenging to make the pink river dolphin.
My digital learning object shows that a can analyse and synthesise.

Report Plan
Title:
Pink River Dolphin
Classification:
Mammals.
Description:
The pink river dolphin looks like a dolphin but larger and it has a bump on its head, the pink river dolphin eats crabs, catfish, small river fish and small turtles.

The pink river dolphin is an pink gray skin color and sometimes it’s just grey.
Location/Habitat:
The Pink River Dolphin is found in the Brazil rainforest rivers.
Dynamics:
The Pink River Dolphin spine isn't fused together.
Ending Comment:
I think that the pink river dolphins are just like their sea ocean cousin but different looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.