Saturday 18 April 2020

The life of beanie boos.

This week and last week me and one of my friends named Ciara. We did this slide show about beanie boos. This slide show, shows us when we were little (and we still are) in free time we normally make clothes for them, play with them and even make house for them. I had another friend and she join in with the clothes, playing and even making houses. But in these slide it was just Ciara and me. Here is the slide show. 400 slides in this show. We hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What can I say... WOW! What an awesome effort! I love this animated slideshow. I loved the importance placed on the coffee and I loved them all in the car. A fantastic effort!
    Mrs Swider

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.