Friday 14 February 2020

All about me.

My name is Selina. I go to St Mary's School. At my school I am a year 6 and a good role model. Mrs Naden is my class teacher for this whole year. My culture is Chinese. In my family there is my mum, dad, two brothers and me.

I am good at learning new things. Most things I enjoy are about me  reading new books and learning new things in the books. Each year I don’t really have a challenge but I try to have 1. My goals this year are to try and get better at math,writing and reading. Also as science and inquiry.

This year I am also looking up to new achievements like athletes and school sports. A lot of people inspire me but most of them are my friends. They are always caring about each other and being a good role model. I will enjoy looking at other blogs too and comment about it. Connecting with you will be my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.