Saturday 11 July 2020

School Holidays with Brothers

Today I was playing with my brothers but then I got an idea. we made a hut. using the chairs and the keyboard. Before lunch I washed the rice and cookinged it. When I was eating dinner, I let the rice cool down before making some yummy sushi. My mum made some too, and her ones were better looking than mine. But it was yum yum!
I would also like to thank Catalina for the sushi kit that she bought for me. Please check her blog too. She does amazing blog post. Click here to go to Catalina's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.