Wednesday 23 September 2020

How to say the days of the week in Māori using Book Creator - update

 Last week we have been learning to make a book from Book Creator and the book has to be about learning about Māori. Because it was Māori language week. I found it very easy to make the book because I enjoyed a lot of things like, putting an audio so that the kids can click on the music button and listen, but I could not publish the book onto my blog because it's got my last name on it and I must be cybersmart, it is apart of our learning. I also found it hard to get the audio onto the slides, so the audio won't work even if you click on it.
Update; I have learned how to take my last name of my book from book creator so you don't have to worry about the voice. Just click on it and you will learn Te Reo. Click here for the video.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Selina,
    Well done for being Cybersmart and not publishing your last name. I have emailed you a Screencastify of how to delete your last name from your book. Then you can embed your book onto your blog and people can learn te reo from you.
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ni Hao Mrs Naden,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog.
      I will check my email and update this blog post.
      Mā te wā
      Selina

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Selina,
    I would love to see your completed book. Please email me when you ahve updated the link and I will view it.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.