Thursday 3 September 2020

August Student Reflection Newsletter

Today we have been doing our August Student Reflection Newsletter because it means that we can reflect on the past month what we have been doing. Most of our work is based on what we have been doing in August. I really enjoyed choosing the colour, sharing what I have been reading and my maths. I am very proud of myself with this month because it's probably my hardest working month. But always, here is my Student Reflection Newsletter.

1 comment:

  1. Buenos dias Selina🔆🐬,
    I am Pao from Waikowhai Primary School. Wow such a cool newsletter! It most have been so fun😉. Did you use Google Drawing to create this newsletter? Maybe next time you could add what app you used to create this wonderful newsletter. Otherwise, astonishing blog post!

    C ya ^﹏^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.