Thursday 24 September 2020

Biosecurity - reading

 This week we have been learning about biosecurity, it is one of the reason why New Zealand is a very amazing country. Here are some reasons why. Did you know that some bugs are very helpful to our country? Well if you didn't knew that than here is another one, do you know that dogs in the airport are specially trained for snapping out goods like food and any living creature. That's what dogs are good at if you want to use that for you next year speech, I found it hard to catch up to everyone else but got there, I really need to go back into the book and read more facts to add up to my wevideo about biosecurity. Anyways, here is my wevideo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.