Thursday 12 November 2020

Rat Island language features

 This week we have also got another pieces of paper to complete. We have to find a Simile, Metaphor and a Personification in the book and write it onto the sheet and keep adding it until we had finished the book. 

Here is my language features and the examples; Simile: His black moustache was as sharp as a stingray's tail. My lips like a bucket of spilled spuds. Metaphor: Captain tombs was seated in the corner of his cabin. A black spider in a web. I tried to pull back, but his grip was an iron shackle around my wrist. Personification: Through storms and seas that'd make a cannon ball weep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.