Friday 6 November 2020

Thank you letter to the people who helped us at our camp

 This week we have been writing some letters to the people who helped us at camp and the people who looked after us when we had our fun. I really enjoyed writing the letter to one of the instructor Dominic. Here is my letter to the instructor.


WALT: structure (thank you letter)

Success Criteria

Self assessment

2 or 3 paragraphs

😃😀😀

Correct setting out

😃😃😃

Interesting information using adjectives, verbs, a simile and nouns


Selina J

40 Campion Rd

Gisborne


5th November 2020


Dear Dominic, 

I am writing to you to thank you for all of your hard work in making our Year 5 & 6 camp. I personally think that you were the bomb-dot-com because you were a great  instructor. You helped us make great memories, I thought that you were following my group because you were everywhere. But it’s probably because you know how to instruct a lot of things.

One of the highlights for me was doing the flying fox because I wouldn’t normally do the flying fox because I don’t like heights. I really enjoyed going from the top of the platform to the bottom, it was fast when I saw other people do it before me. I felt a bit nervous because the people before me went fast. But I wanted to go because it was a new thing for me to do and it was a lot different to my normal day.

So thank you Dominic for helping us have fun and instructing us to be safe. You have made our Year 5 & 6 camp a lot of fun with the other instructors. We really appreciate your work at Tui Ridge. 

Mā te wā
Selina

            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.