Thursday 21 May 2020

Going to the park writing.

WALHT - different sentence starters.
Today I was learning how to use juicy verbs, different sentence starters and Smilies.
I enjoyed writing about our park walks during the lockdown.
What I found challenging is using different sentence starters.


Going to the park.
Wind blew into my face as I biked across the road. We arrived seeing Lucy the dog run up to us. I started the ball and kicked it to dad. As the ball goes as fast as Lucy. As quick as the Flash. Lucy gets the ball. The sun went down. Sky turned dark. Helmets on and ready to go. Our bikes go as fast as a slow car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.