Friday 18 December 2020

Making my own sing chorus - summer learning journey

 Today I made a song chorus by myself. We first had to watch this song that some students from Mangere Collage made and it was called Rise up, I put a link on the rise up if you want to watch or listen to it. It means to just keep rising up and never look back. My chorus is like never give up hope or anything else I got on my chorus and even if your not Catholic still believe in God. Here is my song chorus. This is my voice singing the chorus. Click here


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Selina,
    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I enjoyed this activity as I liked seeing all the creative and meaningful song lyrics everyone came up with. I like how you introduced the activity and explained why you wrote this lyrics and what they mean to you.I thought your song lyrics were very positive and meaningful and I like that they send a kind message.

    It is awesome that you also included a video of yourself singing the song but unfortunately I am unable to access the video. Could you please share this file
    Anyone on the internet with this link can view so everyone can see it on your blog.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Selina,
    What a great set of lyrics you created. I have requested access to the file of you singing. Can't wait to hear it.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.