Friday 18 December 2020

Which One Doesn't Belong? - summer learning journey

 Today we had to learn about 'which one doesn't belong'. We first had to listen or watch these videos, the first video was from Sesame Street, the next one is Math anywhere: at the donut shop and the last one is which one doesn't belong. Next we watched a video show us what we need to do. We got this set of slides and we started answering the questions, and at the last slide I got to create my own 'Which One Doesn't Belong'. You can also do my one, by commenting. Here is my Which One Doesn't Belong.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Selina, Kiana here from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Ka ngangaro! Good job! Thank you for sharing your slides with us about the “Which doesn't belong” activity. This has got to be one of my favorite activities because it gets my thinking going and reminds me of the “I spy” and “Where is Wally” books which I really enjoy even at 21 years old.

    Just a reminder that we have some new activity today so keep an eye out for them and keep up the good mahi!

    Ngā mihi
    Kiana-Marino

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.