Thursday 10 December 2020

What Christmas means to me

Last week I wrote what Christmas means to me and I wrote it in a poem. Here is my poem.
What Christmas means to me…
Christ’s birthday or Jesus’ birth.
Happy times with family and friends.
Remembering and celebrating about times of the year.
It also means giving the joy when you give your presents
Santa gives presents to kids because he likes to see the joy when they open it.
To give and receive.
Merry Christmas to everyone who is alone in the world.
A time to share.
So have a merry and a joyful Christmas.
By Selina Jiang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.