Saturday 15 August 2020

The Assumption of Mary and Peter walks on water

Today I had been doing what the church's calendar said. Today it said that it's the Assumption of Mary. It's when Mary goes up into heaven. I had a choice of if I wanna do it. Because my teacher, Mrs Naden did have a task about this. I thought I should do it because I am in a Catholic school.
I have got two stories on this slideshow, one is when Peter walks on water. And the other is Mary's Assumption. I did the video last night because I thought that I might not get it upload quick enough.
I really enjoyed doing the videos. It was really fun to do.
What have you learned from this blog post?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Selina,
    You have retold the main parts of the stories. Did you recheck the Bible to see if you had included everything from Peter Walks on Water?
    Maybe you could add the chapter and verse of this story to your blog post.
    Have you tried attaching popsicle sticks to your characters to make them easier to handle?
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.