Tuesday 11 August 2020

Faith GIF

This week and last week our class have been learning how to make a GIF. We used Tall Tweets to make our GIFs. We had to use the Classic one. I really liked how it worked out really great, and it looks great too.
The reason why I have chosen to do the GIF on the the faith poster, was because I am showing that I know what faith is and what it means to me. Also because it is our term 3 value. Each term we have different words. We learn about them. They are special words to us because we are a Catholic school. Faith means trusting in God even if you can't see him. God will always be there for you. Some people aren't Catholic but it doesn't stop me, because God will never leave your side.
I found it challenging to finish the slide on time because I did my faith poster on a google drawing. I had to do my faith poster on the slide for the GIF because on GIFs. They move, and they make people stop and look at the GIF.
Have you made a GIF before? If so, please comment and tell me. I can share it to my classmates.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Selina,
    Well done on working on this blog post and editing it and expanding on your ideas so we get more information about Faith and your digital learning object.
    You rGIF is eye catching as well. Nice design!
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.